DJ Dela - Elite (Original DJ Dela - Elite (Original

Nice track. Clean mix. Good work on leveling it.

Only thing I would've added is one big build somewhere but that's just my style ;-)

Liking the glitchy drops too. Almost wish they were a little more in my face.

Your percussion sounds phenomenal. Once again kudos on mixing this.

Good work!

DJDela responds:

Yeah, I did my best to mix it properly, but I feel it's not mastered as well as it should have been.
Thanks for the review.

Essentials [MSB] Essentials [MSB]

Wow really interesting track.

Seems like that melody would lend itself really well to vocals. I'm really liking it.
It kind of reminds me of a mix of "Stereo Love" (that main lead) and a Klaas song.

What VST did you use for that gated/chopped sound? Love it.

Good work.

GrantBowtie responds:

Thanks - If you're talking about the bass that starts in at 1:09 it's a Massive sound, "Clean Lead"

Chords Of Life Chords Of Life

Me and you are proudly representing Chords of Life on the Best Audio of the Year chart! Hahaha I love the preset so much, too bad it's so over used.

Great song, Only thing I would change is pump the bass up a little bit more and make that first drop a little more "epic"

Work hard play hard (raw form) Work hard play hard (raw form)

Sweet Idea

Definitely need to crank that bass up though!
I like that pluck a lot but I think it needs to be sidechained the whole way through.

The drums need to be EQ'd a bit, they sound really plain and stock.

Great ideas in here though! Keep at it man!

thukon responds:

Thanks man. Will definitely work on that.

Deadmau5 (Test2) Deadmau5 (Test2)

Nice

Hey,
Good little clip you got going. Obviously pretty short so not much to comment on but I do have a question?

Is this layering over the stems Deadmau5 put out for Sofi Needs A Ladder?

Just Wondering.

Good work, like the VST. What is it?

DJ-Qwamii responds:

Thanks. Nope. I'm not using any of Deadmau5 samples or stems. I'm just trying to imitate SOFI needs a ladder using my own stuff, and the vst is 3xOsc btw. :)

Cooler Than Me (DJQRemixDraft) Cooler Than Me (DJQRemixDraft)

Pretty Sweet

Dope work man,
I like your synth work a lot but this really needs to be longer! Also I feel like the Sampled Vocals don't really go with the rest. I mean it doesn't sound bad but it just doesn't seem to be necessary, however that maybe be because the song is short so I don't get to hear how you'd work the rest in.

5/5 = 9/10 (I would give you 10 but you need some motivation to finish this :D)

Good Work!
Check out some of my stuff if you'd want!

DJ-Qwamii responds:

Thanks. Sure mate! :)

{MSX} Whole Lotta House {MSX} Whole Lotta House

Nice job man.

I liked it a lot and definetly could hear the Deadmau5 influence when those strings kicked in.

I liked it, only thing I would change if it was my song was I'd shorten the intro cause it took a while to get going and on Newgrounds especially, people are impatient when it comes to drum intros. But thats just me, it's your song so let it go the way you want it!

Nice choon!

MSXOmega responds:

Yeah, I've noticed that people on Newgrounds tend to want to get right to the melody. It's not really my style though to have a short intro, but I guess I should try to keep that in mind when I post stuff on Newgrounds. Thanks for the review!

It's A Long Way To Atlanta It's A Long Way To Atlanta

Unbelievably Good

My favorite song on here bar none.

It is fantastic. Stunning in fact. At first I wrote it of after reading that it was inspired by "Miami To Atlanta" simply cause I've never heard the song and figured that you just ripped it off but then I listened to the original track and this is much different and much better. I love that lead. Thats you playing right? You can't achieve an actual vibrato right in a VST can you?

The only complaint I have is that the main lead comes on a little harshly at first. I think it maybe to loud. I love it but it kinda comes in a little to hard.

I'd love to remix this ;-)

Acid-Paradox responds:

Thanks man for the review!!!

It just makes my day even Better!!

And yeah , that's me playing

Ruben - Acid Paradox-

-PdG- Cybernetic Castle (FULL) -PdG- Cybernetic Castle (FULL)

Great Track...

Good job man.
The curse ofa house song being in the top 5 lol, you actually faired pretty well considering house songs usually get torn apart around here.

I really liked it once it going. It is a bit on the repetitive side but the melody is decent and your sounds are pretty decent. The lead seemed a tad quiet for me and a bit more of a prominent base line would've put this over the top. Maybe a breakdown sprinkled in there too.

But good tune. Great job again.

Prodigal responds:

Thanks man!

[oZ] ~ Whatcha Say(DubstepRMX) [oZ] ~ Whatcha Say(DubstepRMX)

Nice

Nice track. Pretty decent for dubstep which is a genre that I usually don't venture much interest into. Great job.

Oh and by the way if you want a version with Jason Derulo then check out "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap. Thats the original that he sampled the chorus from. There's a lot of other sick remixes of it as well (my favorite being Afrojacks).

Anyway, good job.